This section will help refresh your memory on what steps you are supposed to follow.
If this is your first time, skip over it for now and go to this place http://www.openimscore.org/?q=installation_guide
Make everycommand as is explained.....don't skip nothing mkdir /opt/OpenIMSCore cd /opt/OpenIMSCore mkdir FHoSS svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/openimscore/code/FHoSS/trunk FHoSS mkdir ser_ims svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/openimscore/code/ser_ims/trunk ser_ims cd FHoSS ant compile deploy cd .. cd ser_ims make install-libs all cd .. mysql -u root -p < FHoSS/scripts/hss_db.sql mysql -u root -p < FHoSS/scripts/userdata.sql mysql -u root -p < ser_ims/cfg/icscf.sql cp ser_ims/cfg/*.cfg . cp ser_ims/cfg/*.xml . cp ser_ims/cfg/*.sh .
Start the components
- Start pcscf.sh, icscf.sh and scscf.sh
- All these should run in parallel.
- We love debugging, so by default they would stay in foreground.
- By default you should see periodically log messages with the content of the registrar and with the opened diameter links
- Start FHoSS/deploy/startup.sh
- If the previous step fails, check that you have the JAVA_HOME environment variable correctly exported and/or modify the script that you just tried to start.
- Check the web interface on http://localhost:8080/
- Check if the Diameter Peers are connecting to each other. You can see this in the console of FHoSS or in that of I/S-CSCF
Watch out with the DNS !!!!!! ¡¡¡ DNS !!!